Benefits of Partnering
Who Partners with SET the PACE Event Series?
- Family or friends of survivors
- Urology practices
- Medical centers
- Cancer centers
- Prostate cancer support groups
- Prostate cancer foundations
- Anyone wanting to save lives!
The National SET the PACE Event Series provides our events with a variety of benefits that encompass:
A Respected National Organization: Your event becomes part of a proven and successful organization recognized by the top urologists and prostate cancer support groups.
A Credible Non-profit Umbrella: Your even becomes part of our 501c3—greatly simplifying your fundraising efforts!
Funds Stay Local – Local partners retain the majority of the funds, thereby creating a greater impact in the local community.
Educational Materials –PCEC’S council of experts regularly develops fresh educational and awareness materials for your use and distribution.
National Sponsor Support – PCEC supports each event with a variety of items from our national sponsors each year. We have provided our events items such as backpacks, water bottles, goodie bags, bracelets and other cause related items.
Contacts - We have a large network of companies that you can reach out to for sponsorship, expo area vendors, or donations. We can even help you find a race director or timing service!
Survivor T-shirts – We supply each event with free blue Survivor T-shirts.
SET the PACE Race Kit: For those partners hosting an athletic event, we provide a Race Kit which supplies everything imaginable:
- National Templates: SET the PACE develops every template needed for a successful event, including budgets, press releases, sponsorship forms and contracts, interview tips and speaking points.
- National Discounts: We have established—and give you access to— national discounts for awards, medals, bibs, t-shirts and other things you never knew you would need!
- Banners and Signage: No need to worry about the standard signage or banners. PCEC’s race kit includes start/finish line banners, mile markers and more. We also send samples of race brochures and posters to help you generate additional ideas.
- CONVIO: We’ve invested funds up-front for the top race and fundraising software—so your event coordinator can swiftly, smoothly, and successfully set up its website and registration.